Sunday, September 04, 2005

Forgotten Band...to be reinstated

I was reminded yesterday as I laid awake at 6:30 on a Saturday morning of a very good band that had slipped past my radar and into the numerous forgottens. For any of you who have Directv, you too can be reminded of the wholesome message of this band by tuning into the Freeview channel...124....No, I'm not talking about String Cheese Incident. The band I'm referring to is Lifehouse. These guys really put out some very good stuff. I need to pull out the old cds and put them back in my iTunes library. There is a point during "Everything" that I catch glimpses of another great songwriter and future superstar...none other than our own Derric Bonnot of the future supergroup Foreign Oren. How awesome would it be for these 2 bands to hook up for a future tour?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home