Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am not a home wrecker!

Just to give everyone due awareness, the video you will see this weekend at Fellowship Church is strictly DRAMA!!! Once you see it and hear my wife, Richelle, sing a Dixie Chicks song with it you will understand. I have to disclose this element of the service so that my good name is not defamed across the metroplex this weekend! Since I was told there will not be a disclaimer...here it is!!! Come to one of our 10 weekend services at one of the four campuses and see it for yourself!

2 Comments:

Blogger BV said...

I bet you'll make a great villan! Just something about you...

See you Sunday at 3AM!!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger John Bartlett said...

Whew! Thanks for clearing that up man. J/K. We all know you're not a home-wrecker! I was worried though that the people that did not know you might get the wrong idea. Hopefully they figured it out though...

I kinda wished they would've used fictitional people for the pictures so there would be no doubt!

Cool blog - my first visit.

-John.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home