Monday, September 19, 2005

You Were Mine...the video that stirred the masses!

Here is a link to this weekend's service element that I referenced early last week with my disclaimer..."I am NOT a home wrecker!" Mad props to the FC Post guys for their hard work! Here is a copy of what I wrote on Womack's blog:

Hey, what can I say...I love the drama associated with this incredible piece. You know it has done what it's supposed to when people are that disturbed. Going into this weekend I never envisioned the amount of talk this song/video would create. Richelle and I are very happily married and take great precaution so that this type of thing would not happen in our marriage. However, if it took this service element to shake some people in their seats...let's do it again! 80% is a ridiculously high number and it is our duty as the head of the household to make sure we protect our marriage and family. Womack, the photo montage was awesome and reminded me of what an awesome family I have. We plan on using the video with a different song to give to the grandparents at Christmas. Again, another great video element produced by the FC Post department.

You can find the link to see the video on his blog, or you can click here to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home