Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ours or God's?

I am reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell. As I approach the end of this great book, something Rob wrote really popped out at me:

Heaven is full of forgiven people.

Hell is full of forgiven people.

Heaven is full of people God loves, whom Jesus died for.

Hell is full of forgiven people God loves, whom Jesus died for.

The difference is how we choose to live, which story we choose to live in, which version
we really trust.

Ours or God's.

Who are you living for today? Whose story are you living in today? Ouch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so true. I just posted about "self" on my blog and how we let it get in ourways. We definately are not living our lives for ourself but Got. He must increase while we decrease.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home