Friday, September 23, 2005

The Apprentice is back x2

I don't know if you're a fan, but one of my favorite shows is The Apprentice. In fact, my wife and I TiVo it every week and do not miss an episode. Now, NBC has added her highness of domestic divas, Martha Stewart, as the new boss for her own Apprentice series. However, her show was "Trumped" in the ratings by Donald's hit series. Martha should stick to teaching inmates how to paint the prison walls in pastel colors and leave the grueling life of luxury to the Donald. If any one saw Martha's attempt at The Apprentice, let me know as I am willing to add her to my ever-growing TiVo season pass list. Also, if there are any other great series that came out this fall, let me know as my other "Do Not Miss" show, 24, won't air again until January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home