Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rockstar Finale

Well, my guy didn't win. Marty and J.D. both had incredible final performances, but the suck up finally won. After watching his final performance, J.D. is really going to have to work on not sounding like Michael Hutchence. I think he will write some really catchy tunes, like "Pretty Vegas" but I wonder if he will be able to keep his own style? It was a great season, some incredible performances, some new potential stars, and another INXS album. So, who will be the next Rockstar: ? My wife says it should be Eric Orson...our FC Rockstar!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Scheibner said...

Nooooo! And I was liking your blog! You just lost a few points for the Rockstar/INXS reference. That's ok, even the best of us have an off day. Keep up the good work.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home