Saturday, October 08, 2005

Get Your Guns Up!!!


How about those Red Raiders from Texas Tech? Did anyone happen to catch this amazing game? I had hopes that the UT vs. OU game would be better than it was...frankly I was BORED! But, at 3PM the game of the day kicked off. This game left me hitting the steering wheel in anger and jumping with joy all in the same play! I watched the game up until the 4th quarter when I had to get up out of the recliner and go to Grapevine to see my grandmother who was on her way home from DFW airport. So, the 4th quarter left me with the radio broadcast and my trusty punching bag, the steering wheel! However, in the end, the very end, with 12 seconds left, Tech's Cody Hodges hit his receiver Joel Filani in the end zone for the game winning TD, and Tech won 34-31 over Nebraska. Will they stay at the #13 spot in the coaches poll? Or, will they move on up closer to that Top 10? We'll see on Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger BV said...

The Eyes of Texas are upon you!

Should Tech really be ranked?!?!?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Rick Scheibner said...

Don't you love it when your favorite school knocks off a nationally ranked team?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home