Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yes, Tech is for REAL!!!

Another record setting day for the boys of Texas Tech, and another W in the win column! I've got to admit I was a little scared in the first half as Tech looked incredibly flat and without a spark. Well, that spark turned into a forest fire in the second half as Tech put up 42 points and won 59-20. Next week takes Tech to Austin to take on UT...that hasn't proven to be very good in the past, so let's hope that next week brings with it the same spark that came alive in today's game!

I'm a little torn here because I would like to have a Big 12 team in the National Championship and Texas has the best chance of that right now...but, I guess I'll let it go this year! Tech could really make a move in the polls when the knock off UT next weekend! Yes Brian, Tech is for real and they should definitely be ranked!!! I guess the eyes of Texas will be weeping tears of sadness next Saturday!

3 Comments:

Blogger BV said...

I'm glad they one too.
I've never actually rooted for Tech before (mainly because their head coach is a, can I say this word, TOOL).
It will be nice for the ole Horns to whip another ranked team.

We'll see!!!

TEXAS FIGHT

8:35 PM  
Blogger Rick Scheibner said...

Scenario: Texas Tech plays Oregon in a bowl game. We get an online bowl party going on, where we all root for Texas Tech. They TROUNCE the Ducks, and everybody goes away happy.

This comment was brought to you by a proud alumnus of Oregon State University, home of the BEAVERS.

11:24 PM  
Blogger BV said...

Still for real???
BV

BTW...latest BCS rankings have UT at #1

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home