Thursday, November 03, 2005

WHOA! It's been a long time since I last posted!

What can I say, but I've been SERIOUSLY busy these last 2 weeks. My wife and kids can attest to that gross understatement. Let's see what's been going on...

-C3 Children's Conference in The Apex...an additional 60 hours to an already INSANE week
-Uptown Office move and renovation...the new place is SWEET!!! I'll post pics soon!
-My 1990 Camry with 68000 miles finally had to be retired
-Bloom Mother/Daughter Conference in The Apex
-Went to the Invisible Children Benefit Concert to watch my boys "Foreign Oren"
-Halloween!!! Kamryn (3) was a Pink Dinosaur, and Gavin (7 mos) was Batman.
-FYI County Fair...yeah we didn't stick around long enough to enjoy these "festivities". We were a bit younger than the average attendee...like 30-40 years younger!!!
-(2) Great weekends of Uptown services

I will elaborate on a few of these events in future posts...so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you are back!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home