Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Princess and the Reindeer

Last Friday we ventured out into the abyss of mad shoppers known as Black Friday. My dad, brother and I made our way to Academy while my wife, sister and mom took off to Pier One to check out their sales. Somehow, the guys ended up with the kids. With kids in tow, we headed over to my favorite side of the store...the hunting and fishing side. I have had this itch for a new shotgun...either over/under or semi-auto, I can't decide...so we went to look at what they had in stock. My brother and I are standing there looking at guns when all of the sudden, Kamryn, my 3 year old daughter, says "Daddy, look there's one that's my size." It was a .22 Rifle, and it was her size. She continues, "When I get a little bit bigger I can use that to shoot reindeer!" At this point, everyone standing within 30 feet of us is either staring at us or rolling in laughter. So I asked her, "Sweety, how big do you have to be to shoot reindeer?" She quickly replied, "4!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's precious. Now time for more blogging from you, Greg!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home